Professional Liability for Pharmacy Technicians
Our Pharmaguard Professional Liability policy for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians (also known as Malpractice Insurance) is one of the most comprehensive policies available on the market.
We are able to provide policies for Pharmacy Technicians licensed in BC, AB, SK, ON, MB and the Maritimes (NS, NB, PEI and NFLD).
Coverage Highlights for Pharmacy Technicians Include:
- Occurrence Based Coverage (provides long-term protection following retirement or should you leave the profession)
- Full Scope of Practice - as the scope of practice continues to evolve, our policy automatically enhances the coverage to include the expanded scope of practice outlined by the provincial colleges.
- Individual Policies written on 12 month policy terms
- Coverage applies 24/7 while working at any location in Canada including providing advice in a social setting, part-time work or as a volunteer
- Additional Legal Expense Coverage - built in coverage of $25,000 related to defending yourself in a provincial college disciplinary hearing related to the scope of practice as a Pharmacist or Technician (Deductible applies for this portion of the coverage ONLY)
- Discounted Rate for members of CAPT
- Payment options include Visa, MasterCard and American Express
Join the thousands of Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians who have already discovered the best in class benefits afforded by our program by applying today. Links to applications are below: